Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fabulous Flooring!


We're currently getting new flooring installed in our bathrooms! I'm excited to not have an icky gray spot around the guest bathroom and to have a better color! Plus I think it'll be easier to keep clean. Pictures to come....

Madison is 17weeks and growing like a weed. We went to her well checkup yesterday and she is 14lbs 3 oz, 25in. long, and her head is 15 1/2 in. She's in the 90% percentile for height...GO FIGURE...with a 6'3'' dad and a 5'11'' mommy she has no chance. She did very well with her 2nd round of shots. I gave her Tylenol before going in and I think that helped. She had her bottle right after and was asleep within 10min. It was great because I was able to get my weekly deal shopping done while she slept. I have however noticed, that I am a klutz when it comes to pushing the cart with her car seat in it. For some odd reason I always seem to hit something. Oh well, if she can sleep through it then I guess it's not that bad.

oh...princess is awake :)

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute - eating cereal, I assume? Natalie will start when we get home from vacation next week. :)

    I always have trouble with the seats on the carts, too, but that's because I can't see over them... :)

    ReplyDelete