Monday, March 2, 2009

Pulaski Day!
















So I love teaching in Illinois for a lot of reasons, but one in specific is that they celebrate Pulaski day. This means NO SCHOOL! Brent had school because they had to make up snow days. I teach at a private school and we don't have to make up until later. So here I am, at home getting ready to type 5-6 masters papers all day. I set the coffee maker last night so Brent would have coffee in the morning and there would be some left for me. I love not waking up at 5:30am! I'm not someone who can sleep in till 10-11 (I used to be). Nowadays I sleep in till 8:30-9. I think its because I feel there's so much to do in the morning. I usually make sure the house is clean and if its a weekend I cook breakfast around 9:30. On Saturday I made Belgian Waffles with our new waffle maker. This is our 2nd new one. The first one we got from our wedding broke and I couldn't take it back. My amazing mother knows how much my husband loves her waffles so she got us a very nice one for Christmas. Let me know if you'd love the recipe! They are AMAZING! I thought I'd put up some pictures of our family. Some are from our wedding and some are from Christmas! Enjoy and have an awesome PULASKI DAY!

1 comment:

  1. We are on our second new waffle maker too! We got ours as a wedding gift and it broke too! We sent it back and they gave us a new one.

    ReplyDelete